The Charlotte Sports Foundation's Golden Ticket is your way to gain admission to the best of Charlotte's high-profile sporting events. For the second straight year, the Charlotte Sports Foundation is bringing the Golden Ticket to the general public. The Golden Ticket Raffle is an event owned & operated by the Charlotte Sports Foundation a 501(c)(3). Proceeds from the Golden Ticket raffle will benefit the Charlotte Sports Foundation All of the money raised will stay in the Charlotte community and help our non-profit accomplish our mission of impacting the region through sports.
How to Purchase Your Ticket
To purchase your 2012 Golden Ticket click on the button below.
Golden Tickets On Sale: May 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Golden Ticket Deadline: August 23, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Golden Ticket Drawing & Notification: August 24, 2012
The winner of this year's Golden Ticket will receive tickets to ALL of the following events:
• (2) - 2012 Chiquita Classic Clubhouse and Hospitality passes, Thursday - Sunday
• (2) - 2012 Carolina Panthers Premium Game Tickets, Game and Game Day components TBD
• (2) - 2012/2013 Charlotte Bobcats Season Tickets
• (2) - 2012/2013 Charlotte Checkers Season Tickets
• (4) - 2013 Charlotte Hounds Season Tickets
• (2) - 2013 Charlotte Knights Season Tickets
• (2) - 2013 Wells Fargo Championship Event Lawn & Club House Tickets | Monday - Sunday
• (2) - 2013 Charlotte Eagle Season Tickets
• (2) - 2013 Charlotte Motor Speedway Season Tickets (benefits here)
› (2) - NASCAR Sprint Cup All-Star Race
› (2) - Coca-Cola 600 Events *
› (2) - Bank of America 500 *
* Camping World Truck Series Race, Sprint Cup Pole Night, Nationwide Series Race, Sprint Cup Race
• (2) - zMAX Dragway Season Tickets (benefits here)
› (2) - April Race Event
› (2) - September Race Event
• (2) - 2012 Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Tickets
• (2) - Belk Bowl Tickets
• (2) - CIAA Basketball Tournament Ticket Books | Tuesday - Saturday
• (2) - 2013 ACC Men's Basketball Tournament | Greensboro, NC
• (2) - Charlotte 49ers Football Season Tickets | Kick Off 2013 - Inaugural Season
No refunds are permitted. All sales are final once your order is completed. We reserve the right to make changes to this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be posted.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Chris Raynor at the Charlotte Sports Foundation at (704) 688-8167 or email@example.com.
This purchase is NOT tax deductible.